Tuesday, May 15, 2007


Hello~ everyone~!!
I am hanna~^^
I want u know me~ maybe~hehe
Nice to meet u~ and I am really happy to meet u in same class.

First, I will introduce myself.
I am from Korea and I am 22 years old now.
I am also living in Seoul, the biggest city in Korea.
I am studying in Yueli now, so I can meet u guys~ right? haha
I really like Yueli because they have good system and Fantastic teacher and freinds! keke
I came here, Canada, 4 months ago in order to improve my English skill.
hm, actually I don't know well wether it is coming true, but I try to enjoy my life in Canada.

Most people told me, "you are so funny and active."
I think I am a shy girl, but they don't agree that... hahaha
Just I like talking with people, and actually I am very talkative.

I think we can also have good relationship in this class.
Enjoy your life~~ guys~ hahaha

7 comments:

Jinny said...

Hanna, is not good~this my second session in level 5b~the first sentence i learned is"it's not good"OK,OK~thank you for you taught me this sentence!Actually, i am so glad to meet you at here~funny funny~

Melvin Huynh said...

Oh, you're 22 already? First time I think you only 19 or 20. Yah!I think you're very active ^^! Nice to meet you. Why did you delete your picture? It's very nice

Bonnie said...

Hanna ^^
So bright of you~ I like it!
hh.. Have a nice day..

lulu said...

Hi, Hanna
You're very beautiful.
I'm glad to have a talk with you, like we did last time in the bus.
Glad to meet you.

Jay said...

Melvin, don't flatter her.
Good to see you, hanna!

D said...

YOOHOO Hanna,
Anna Seiho!!!
How are u doing happy girl?
One thing that I like about u is ur voice, so cute....
Thanks for being ma friend....
Alright, take care OOOOO

D said...

안녕하세요?
너는 어떤 남자 친구가 있는가?
너는 이렇게 귀엽게 본다
포획 배려