Friday, May 25, 2007

I want to tell about my most terrible day in Canada.
Few months ago, I went to the Eaten Centre with my friend.
At that time, I didn't know well about Toronto because I just stayed to Canada only during 2 months. Actually, I went snowboarding to the Blue Mountain before that day. I couldn't move well because I fell down over fifty times. >.< (It was my third time...snowboarding was really difficult for me!! )
But I had to go shopping because I promised that with my friend long time ago.
Also when we arrived there, it was almost closing time.
Finally I couldn't buy anything, and I had to go back home.
But!!
When I went to take a subway to go home, something happend.
My friend didn't have TTC metropass card, she asked me to borrow that after I used.
She told me it is possible. So I did it.
Suddenly, a staff came out office, and took my metropass card by force.
Then he said, "thanks, you guys."

It was really terrible.
The weather was very cold, and I was really exhausted.
I couldn't move my body well, and I couldn't even walk.
In addition, I didn't buy anyting, andI had my metropss card taken away.
But it will be interesting memory in my life in Canada although that time was really terrible.

6 comments:

Melvin Huynh said...

Oh Hanna, you're very innocent ^^! You know in Canada you couldn't play cheat! If you want, ask me :)

e100000miles said...

Waaaaaaaa~
Last winter I also went to Blue Mountain skiing. = =It's a horrible sport,and I couldn't count how many times I fell down. Nice blog & cute girl ∩_∩

Jay said...

It sounds too bad.
So, you came back home on foot?

Anyway, I anticipate next meeting of game club. ha ha.

lulu said...

It is a really terrible day.
God bless you!
I haven't played snowboarding. I hope to play it in this winter. Have you got some good advice?
Good luck

Bonnie said...

Picturing that situation made me embarrassed.. but the terrible experience also would be a good memory in the future.. ^^

And Let's take about the conversaion partner at the next class.. ^^ It will be joyful.

D said...

Hanna,,,
U know what U did is againt the law?
U were Lucky that the officer just took ur pass away; otherwise, they can fine U $500.
Oh, I also love skiing, so maybe this Winter we can go together. <..>