Thursday, June 7, 2007

Listening

*Listen carefully and summarize what each story is about. What is the message of each story?

He told us three story of his life. First story is about his family and childhood. His biological mother was very young, and she didn't have ablity to bring up him. So he was adopted, but his new parents' education was very low. Finally he entered college, but he dropped out because of money and other problem. He re-entered new college and new course. It was new opportunity to him. If he never dropped out, he would not find what he loves and what he want to do. He said his whole experience of his life was connected, and it made his present position.

Second story is about his love. He finally found what he loved to do earlier. He still loved his work even though he got fired from the company. He didn't give up, and he restart. The works such as Toy story and Apple his company did were very successful. He told us that we should find what we love.

Last story is about death. He was suffered from cancer, and doctor told him and his family to prepare death. He had no possiblity to live. But he had surgery, and he is fine now unbelievably.

After I listened his speech, I thought whole my life. I was very ashamed because it was very normal life. He lived very unusual life, the whole experience made him special. When I was in Korea, I just studied hard to enter good University. And now, I am just looking for gettinf good job. Even now, I don't know what I love to do. According to his speech, I have to keep going if I couldn't find my love. Although I had a mistake, it will be good material for my successful life because my whole life was connected, and awful taste medicine is good for health like his word. Now, I am experiencing new world in Canada. It is very fresh and good memory. Soon, I will find what I love. And just I will follow my heart and passion. I will use this period successfully because my time is limited. Especially, I remember some words in his speech. "Right now, the new is you! Stay hungry, stay foolish!"

1 comment:

Harris Clerk said...

Triomune 30mg Tablet is utilized to treat human immunodeficiency virus infection in grown-ups. Triomune tablets forestall or hinder the capacity of HIV to reproduce and spread, which holds the measure of the virus down to a low level, permitting the quantities of CD4+ cells to increment, so the invulnerable framework can recoup, decreasing the danger of infection movement. Triple medication therapy with Triomune 30 makes it simpler to take the medications usually, which improves consistency and forestalls obstruction of HIV to singular medications.