Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What is happiness~?




I think we can't enjoy our lives without happiness. Then, what is happiness?
I think happiness is satisfaction I can feel in my life. We can feel happy everywhere and anytime. For example, we can feel happy while we are talking with people we like. When we are successful about our goals, it makes us happy. Even when we eat delicious food, we are happy.
That is, happiness is not too far from our position.
Sometimes, we don't notice that is happiness even though we can feel happy. It means, positive thinking is very important for our lives. With positive thinking, we have a lot of opportunity to feel happy. If we always remind this thing, we can live more fantastic life than other people who don't have positive thinking.
Happiness, it's very important in our lives. If we do everything with thanks, we can be satisfied with myself, and we can find happiness easily.

No comments: